October 2, 2013

0 Whew!

I really want to start blogging more regularly again! Sorry for the absence, but now that the weather is cooling down and we are spending our days at home more I am going to try and share more crochet ideas and craft projects with you. 

I've been getting so excited for the Holidays this year. Kenzie is old enough for it to be really exciting and I have been decorating and getting into the spirit of things. I made the alphabet banner and Halloween banners the other day and they are now available in my etsy shop.  I have made them available as a finished product, but if anyone is interested I can make the pattern available as well. Thanks for stopping by, and again so sorry for not keeping up with this blog. Stay tuned for some fun winter projects, I promise!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment